About the project
The project was split in two interlinked seminars taking place in the course of 2016, in Copenhagen and in Madrid, and was synthesised into a study.
- Copenhagen seminar: 3 June 2016
- Madrid seminar: 14 October 2016
- Brochure Copenhagen seminar: EN/DE/FR
- Brochure Madrid seminar: EN/DE/FR
- Study: EN/DE/FR/ES/IT
The theme of the Europe Academy’s 2016 project was ‘Health and Safety at Work in the Public Sector in Europe: New Challenges’. During a first seminar in Copenhagen, expert speakers from trade unions, politics, think tanks and European institutions discussed on general new challenges for health and safety at work in the public sector in Europe. A second seminar in Madrid addressed the role of managers, trade unions and safety reps as responsible players in the implementation of the occupational safety and health policies in the public sector in Europe. More information about the Copenhagen seminar is available here. A brief report about the Madrid seminar can be accessed here.
Towards the end of the year, was published on best practices in occupational safety and health management in the public sector in Europe. Results were disseminated within the CESI network as well as among European and national level institutions and policy makers and via CESI’s partnership in the ‘Health workplaces campaign’ of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, EU-OSHA.
Copenhagen Seminar, 3 June 2016
- FATOVIC Emilio, 3.6.: FR/IT
- JØRGENSEN Jørgen, 3.6.: EN
- PODNIECE Zinta, 3.6.: EN
- WILKENS Mathijn, 3.6.: EN
- HÄRMÄ Mikko, 3.6.: EN
- ROPPONEN Annina, 3.6.: EN
- DE CLIPPEL Barbara, 3.6.: EN
- HUNDBORG Mikkel, 3.6.: EN
- RAZAFINDRANALY José, 3.6.: EN (Annex) / FR (Annex)
Madrid Seminar, 14 October 2016
- FATOVIC Emilio, 14.10: FR/IT
- FLOCKEN Susan, 14.10: EN
- IRASTORZA Xabier, EU-OSHA, 14.10: ES
- SANCTORUM Brenda, 14.10: EN