CESI in the media
- EurActiv, Romain Wolff and Klaus Heeger re-elected President and Secretary General of CESI, December 2 2016
- EUobserver, Integrating refugees will also benefit trade unions
- EurActiv, Rights for central administration workers: Light at the end of the tunnel?
- EMI, Fighting tax evasion by firms to achieve sustainable corporate and societal environments: An issue not only for the EU internally but for development cooperation too
- EUobserver, Time to put the focus on tax justice across Europe
- The New European, The crisis of the European Social Model
- EUobserver, The small price of democracy
- Eyes on Europe, Social Crisis, Social Solution: Too little, too late?
- EUobserver, How about a social troika?
- EUobserver, The austerity blame game
- EurActiv, Le Portugal : le long chemin difficile de l’austérité or Portugal: The long and painful path of austerity
- EUobserver article, Flexicurity – further erosion of workers’ rights?
CESI speaks to…