The 16-page report can be accessed in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian language.
It summarises the key findings presented at a symposium in Dublin on June 25-26, which had featured expert interventions on:
• the status quo of restructuring in the public sector in Europe;
• the European Restructuring Monitor (ERM);
• the status quo regarding the protection of information and consultation right in the public sector at the European level;
• the European Union Quality Framework for anticipation of change and restructuring;
• case studies from Spain, the UK, Belgium, France and Spain on the restructuring in the public sector, with a special focus on the role of social partners in the promotion of information and consultation of employees; and
• recommendations for the improved protection of the right to information and consultation of employees in the public sector in Europe.
The report can be accessed here, along with all other material related to the Europe Academy’s 2015 project on information and consultation of workers. For further questions, please contact CESI’s project officers Aurelie Quintin (email@example.com) or Marcella Migliori (firstname.lastname@example.org).